Come attend one of our newest events, the Developer Role-Based Path Overview. In this event, you will get a private tour of the Boomi developers’ integration arsenal including a guided path to building integrations. This event is part of our Developer Role-Based Path series.
You’ll walk away from this 1-hour information packed session with an understanding of:
- The developer’s journey through the Boomi ecosphere.
- The guided path to building an integration following the Boomi Project Lifecycle.
- The “thought process” of a Boomi integration developer in the form of considerations and tips and tricks.
- Where to find articles, tools, and templates to use on your integration journey.
- 5 Minutes: Getting Started
- 30 Minutes: Developer Role-Based Path Overview
- Developer Playbook
- Developer Techniques
- 5 Minutes: Resources
- 20 Minutes: Q&A
Brad Detlefsen, our very own Integration Captain, will join Lauren for the last 20 minutes for an open Q&A to address any questions you may have as you get started on your integration journey. We look forward to seeing you there!
*Can’t join us live? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording following the webinar.