Whether you’re new to the Boomiverse or you’ve been here in the Boomi community with us before, this is a valuable session to improve your document flow and process properties in Boomi. Join Boomi’s Senior Integration Captain, Brad Detlefsen, and get in-the-weeds with fellow users in this tactical webinar.
In this session, we’ll cover:
- An overview of document and process properties in Boomi (standard and dynamic)
- What a document is and how it flows through an integration
- Several use cases including branches, application status code, base try/catch, map default
The last 15 minutes will be reserved for an open Q&A with Brad to address any questions you have. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 5 Minutes: What Are Properties?
- 5 Minutes: What is a Document?
- 10 minutes: Document Properties
- 10 minutes: Process Properties
- 15 minutes: Use Cases
- 15 minutes: Q&A
*Can’t join us live? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording following the webinar.